Help for Five Aspects of Woman Leaders
How to start a Five Aspects class:
- Order the “Leader’s Set” which contains the two volumes of the Five Aspects of Woman and the Leader’s Manual as a package. You can order this at the ICGS Store.
- Go through the course yourself, allowing six months to complete the study.
- If you would like to conduct a Five Aspects class in your church, mission group, Bible study group, or any other organized body of believers, ask the leaders of the group to approve the course. It is better not to begin, than to begin and reap confusion or undermine your leadership.
A Five Aspects discussion leader is the key to a successful study. She should:
- Have a thorough grasp of the biblical and theological content of Five Aspects of Woman.
- Love the truth of this course, having found it profoundly and personally helpful.
- Love the women who will be in her study.
- Pray consistently for her class as a whole and her students individually.
Resources for Leaders:
- Explanation of Life Lessons
- Sample Life Lessons
- Sample class ground rules
- The Princess and the Barbarian, the prologue to Men and Marriage by George Gilder.
- Modern day examples of women:
Join us in discovering God's truth specifically as it relates to woman.
Click here for a summary of the five aspects of woman presented in the course.
Our Main Product
Five Aspects of Woman Course (Volumes One and Two)A Biblical Theology of Femininity
By Barbara K. Mouser