Do you have questions about womanhood and femininity?
We believe the Bible speaks clearly and encouragingly to the issues women face. It gives direction, it brings life and health and peace, and it has principles that apply to questions like:
- What is God’s design for me as a woman?
- What is femininity? Is it fundamentally different than masculinity? How so? Is it something specifically created by God? Or is it just a result of the physical differences between man and woman?
- What is my role in my family, my church, my relationships?
- What are my God-given responsibilities?
- How do I relate to my husband, to men at work, to my sons?
- God has given me a good mind. I enjoy thinking, analyzing, planning, and organizing. I also have a longing to be at home, to be a mother. How does all this fit together?
- Things are messed up in my life — my relationships, my life choices. What do I do now?
- There are basic principles for living the Christian life: living by faith, forgiving, being Christ-like, and so on. How does being a woman relate to this — are there additional basics for a woman? (and for a man?)
We invite you to look into our material.
Join us in discovering God's truth specifically as it relates to woman.
Click here for a summary of the five aspects of woman presented in the course.
Our Main Product
Five Aspects of Woman Course (Volumes One and Two)A Biblical Theology of Femininity
By Barbara K. Mouser